Monday, October 08, 2007

Just Some Pics

The echo is this Friday, and that is occupying all of my brain power right now. I'll post as soon as we can Friday night, since we'll more than likely get stuck in Boston traffic on the way home. Meanwhile, I just wanted to share some new photos. Oh, and we're looking forward to seeing so many of you at Annie's birthday party! Thanks so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll continue to keep you in our prayers that Annie's echo goes well Friday. Pictures are great. Can't believe how fast they are growing.

Pat Obertino

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers and thoughts from Willowbend!!!

Anonymous said...

You've posted some of my favorite pics. I'm so glad. We're waiting for this afternoon and give our best to Nikki and family too. We'll be praying for Hannah as well.

Jamie is such a good big sister and that first picture shows it so well. Blessings Dear Ones. Mom/Mam/Ann