Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Non-stress test

I am falling down on my job as blogger! I got a few questions, so I knew I had better update the blog (thank you everyone for your concern!). The non-stress test last week (last Wed.) was 'perfect' according to the OB. Her baseline heart rate stayed around 120, with typical spikes when she was moving. The only time it slowed at all was right after I talked to her, in an attempt to wake her up!

Five weeks and counting .... Yes, counting trips to the bathroom at night, counting how many Tums I've had in one day, counting the times each day I think about napping ... it's all about counting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so good to be counting - weeks to a full term delivery. Annie is our miracle baby and we can't wait to hold her. Love ya' Mom