
I realized suddenly during the first ultrasound in Boston that we were out of the sticks (no offense to NH -- I love living here and appreciated it even more after a day of Boston traffic!) and they might have the cool 3D ultrasound. The tech switched to it just to show us, but said that it was still early to get the kind of images you see advertising the technology. Scott says it's still a frightening image, but I think it's cool. (It's a look at her face straight on, with her hand up by her face on the left side of the pic.) I hope I can convince them to give us another peek later on.
The second image is a regular ultrasound image of Annie's profile. Just wanted to share ....
4 comments:
Ross, What a beautiful girl! Thanks for sharing your joys and your pain with all of us who love you, Scott and Jamie. I understand....Lynn Marie
Ross, I got choked up when I read that you have been given hope. All I can say Thank you God! We will continue to keep Annie in our prayers. Your site is an amazing way to keep us all up to date.
Dear Ones,
We are all pulling for Annie. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with this blog.
XO, Aunt Beth & Uncle Rusty
I don't know if you believe in the power of prayer, but our prayer chain at our parish has had you on the "list" of intentions for the past 2 weeks! That's about 100 anonymous prayers coming your way :) ....Hope it is helping....
Brenda and Joe B
Post a Comment