Friday, May 04, 2007

Six Months



Annie was six months old on Wednesday. Happy Half Birthday, Annie! Look out, kid, because we are going to throw you one heck of a first birthday party in November!


The weight is slowly getting better, thankfully. We have added a middle-of-the-night feeding back in, and that seems to be helping a bit. Once we're getting 20 or more ounces into her consistently, though, we have to add another dose of Lasix (her diuretic). Hopefully it won't affect her weight too much. She was a whopping 13 pounds, 10 ounces this morning.


I have to say another huge thank you to everyone who has donated to Easter Seals for our upcoming walk. I have gotten completely choked up every time I get an e-mail that someone has donated. Right now we have raised close to $1000! It's more than any of the corporate teams have raised so far. Wow. Thank you, everybody! You guys are amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! The naked (or as Parker would say "naped") pic is my absolute favorite of Annie thus far! I need a copy! Such a cutie-pa-tootie!
hugs,
nikki

Anonymous said...

Dear Ross and Scott,
The newest photos of both Annie and Jamie are wonderful and your latest reports of Annie's progress very encouraging.

So glad to read here that you all actually got away from the snow and cold to vacation together.

You all remain in my thoughts and prayers as always,
Fondly,
Anu

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Annie is so cute I just sit here and stare at the newest pics. We celebrated her birthday in our hearts. Happy bday Sweet Girl. We love you and that big sister of yours. Kisses Jamie. Mam