
After being weighed (19 lbs, 9 oz., thank you very much!), waiting for the echo at Children's. This was the first time Annie was given a hospital gown to wear, and she was not a fan. Within 30 seconds of this photo, she was running around in just her diaper, socks, and red shoes.

Trying to get a photo for Aunt Beth in an outfit she (and Christian!) gave to Jamie four years ago. I just love this Cover Girl shot! (And I love all of the outfits from Aunt Beth -- either to my girls or to my sister Lori's girls that have eventually made it to us, too -- they remind me of her every time I see them. That's the best part about gifts, if you ask me.

And this is what happens when I push my luck trying to get aforementioned photos .... Notice Britain's long-suffering look as well. (Tasse, my 13 year old girl, is deaf now ... happily, I think.) Oh, and Scott just looked over and asked about the socks. Annie has a sock fetish. These are some of Jamie's Little Mermaid socks on her feet -- ON TOP of Annie's own socks AND her Robeez (shoes, sort-of). It looks like she has gigantic feet, but she really doesn't. So far, only Jamie inherited that ... from me, sadly. (Ah, genetics.)
2 comments:
I love the photo of the scoks! I was wondering if she had a cast on or something before I read your comments. How wonderful!
I'm so glad she is up almost 20 pounds - what a great job. Can you blame her for not wanting to wear the hospital gown - can you really??? Lynn Marie.
Great pics, socks and all. I love the 'cover girl' and thanks for posting them. Night to you all as well. Love ya' Mom
Post a Comment