Friday, March 23, 2007

Holding Our Own


Just wanted to post and let everyone know that we are chugging along. Things are a bit busy because we will be spending the weekend celebrating Jamie's 4th birthday. (It's so cliche to say it, but it has to be said: I can't believe she's FOUR!) Annie seems to be doing really well. Her weight continues to inch up and she's now a little over 12 1/2 pounds. The cardiologist gave us some parameters (as did my been-there-done-that friend Teresa -- thanks!) for when to worry about blueness and what to check for, so we feel better about that now. We'll be seeing him (the NH cardiologist) next week as well as having our first PT appointment with Early Intervention.

Another photo to share -- Britain adores the newest addition. Jamie got big enough to tell him "YUCK BRITAIN. NO KISSES!" but Annie can't even squiggle away from him. (And how do I have a child who doesn't like dog kisses?!?) Annie has started to laugh spontaneously when she watches the dogs running around, too. It's very cute, as most puppy-baby combos tend to be. Britain is particularly fond of curling up behind Annie when she's in her boppy and sneaking in as many licks as he can.


Hope everyone is enjoying some spring weather as we are starting to here in NH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ross and Scott,
Just checked in again on Annie's blog for the latest on her. So glad to read such encouraging news. I LOVE the post-bath photo with her Kewpie Doll hairdo-it's just precious!

I continue to keep you all, especially Annie, in my prayers.

Love, Anu

Anonymous said...

It is so nice to read such happy news! I imagine it is even nicer for you to type such news! You all are doing an amazing job as parents!
Hugs,
Nikki

Anonymous said...

Oh my friend...I have not been here to check up, but I have been thinking of you. I just read through all of Annie's posts since she was born.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through.

We had the opportunity to meet Dr. Johnson a couple of weeks ago (my oldest was tachycardic with blue toes). I was wondering if Annie had been to see him. I really liked him.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do. I am sure Matthew would love to see Jamie!

Kim